Annual Parish Meeting at 7.30 pm on Monday 15 May 2017 in the Village Hall
Present: Cllrs: D Burgis, S Hipkin, T Rivett, R Kilbourn, M Hoad and nine members of the public including representatives from the groups below.
As both the Chairman and the Vice-Chairman were absent, it was agreed that David Burgis should take the Chair.
- Apologies for absence from Cllrs G Ashby and P White, and from J KilbournApproval of Minutes of last meeting on 16 May 2016
- Short presentations from village groups (reports can be viewed on the Parish Council website https://kettlestoneparishcouncil.norfolkparishes.gov.uk/
- Parish Council Kt Annual Report 05 17
- Parochial Church Council PCC report for the APM May 2017
- Village Hall/Social Club Village Hall Report for the Annual Parish Meeting May 2017
- Gardening Club Garden Club Report for APM May 2017
- Book Club: meets on a monthly basis: enjoy lots of books, discussion and the social gathering at individual’s homes.
- Table Tennis: meets twice a week on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the Village Hall. Doing well.
- Kettlestone Charities Kettlestone Charities Annual Report 2016-17
- Any other village groups: none.
- Any matters which the public wish to raise or discuss. Nothing
- The Chairman congratulated the Village Hall Committee for the great work on the building and thanked all the groups for their presentations. The Meeting was closed at 8 pm