Present: G Ashby (Chairman), D Burgis, M Hoad, R Kilbourn, T Rivett, P Whitehead (Vice-Chairman), and ten members of the public
Annual Parish Meeting at 7.30 pm on Monday 21 May 2018 in the Village Hall
- Apologies for absence: Steve Hipkin, Judith Kilbourn and NCCllr S Aquarone
- The Minutes of last meeting on 15 May 2017 were approved and signed
- Short presentations from village groups
- Any matters which the public wish to raise or discuss.
- A resident raised concerns about drivers using mobile phones e.g. on Holbrigg Lane. It was noted that this was a criminal offence – if possible details of vehicle and time of day should be passed on to the police. It was suggested that this could taken to SNAP meeting (details to be put in newsletter).
Meeting closed at 8 pm